As my last blog on my top five DJ’s was such a hit the boss decided to let write more on my top five dance music videos.
So here is some of my personal favourites.
5. Deadmau5 feat. Chris James- The Veldt- I chose this as number five because even though it’s very simple in terms of animation, it’s still very fascinating because of the colours chosen in the video, it’s one of those videos I could watch a number of times.
4. Prodigy- Warriors Dance- I picked this to be in my top five because it’s a video they clearly spent alot of time on, it also catches my eye and is a well known technique used called stop frame animation that has been used, in this case very well.
3. DJ Fresh- Louder- I wanted this to be in my top five because it’s a video that has been very well filmed. The images they are filming are also good to watch, as what he is filming requires alot of skill to do, as most things DJ Fresh uses in his videos and you will see later in the blog.
2. DJ Fresh- Gold Dust- I chose this also for the way it’s been filmed and because what he is filming is very fun to watch as it requires alot of skill.
1. Labrinth- Earthquake ft. Tinie Tempah- I chose this video because the animation and special effects used in this video are simply amazing, can’t get much better, along with quite a good song.
So there it was, my list of top five dance music videos. I would like to hear some of your suggestion through twitter, Facebook and Google plus.