Make and broadcast an advert like this one on TV for less then £10k
Yes, I know, sounds too good to be true, right? Well, it isn’t.
We are working with a global TV channel to bring you this incredible offer. Now you can advertise on TV.
So why advertise on TV?
Advertising on TV can offer several advantages to businesses, including:
- Wide reach: TV is a mass medium, which means that it can reach a large audience in a short amount of time. This can be particularly useful for businesses that want to target a broad audience or promote a product or service to a large number of people.
- Visual impact: TV advertising allows businesses to use both visual and audio elements to create a powerful impact on viewers. Advertisers can use catchy jingles, compelling visuals, and engaging storytelling techniques to capture the attention of viewers and make a lasting impression.
- Targeted advertising: While TV advertising has traditionally been considered a broad-reach medium, advances in technology have made it possible to target specific audiences based on factors such as demographics, location, interests, and behavior.
- Brand awareness: TV advertising can be an effective way to build brand awareness and increase brand recognition among consumers. Consistent exposure to a brand through TV ads can help to establish the brand in the minds of viewers and create a sense of familiarity and trust.
- High impact: Because TV advertising has the potential to reach a large and engaged audience, it can be a high-impact advertising medium that can generate significant results for businesses.
Take a look at this article that takes a closer look at why we advertise on TV
As we have said, TV advertising ROI can vary based on several factors, including the industry, target audience, time slot, and the effectiveness of the creative. Historically, TV advertising has been considered a powerful and influential medium for reaching a broad audience. Here are some key points:
- Costs: TV advertising can be expensive, especially during prime time slots or popular shows. However, it offers a wide reach and the potential for brand exposure.
- Effectiveness: The effectiveness of TV advertising depends on factors like the quality of the ad, the relevance to the target audience, and the clarity of the message. Well-crafted and memorable ads tend to have a higher impact.
- Digital Integration: Many advertisers in the UK have been incorporating digital strategies alongside TV advertising to enhance their campaigns. This may include social media promotions, online content, and interactive elements to engage viewers beyond the TV screen.
- Measuring ROI: Measuring the exact ROI of TV advertising can be challenging. Advertisers often use a combination of metrics, including brand awareness, website traffic, and sales data. Analytical tools and market research help in assessing the impact of TV campaigns.
- Shift to Digital Advertising: While TV advertising remains a significant player, there has been a trend towards digital advertising, including online streaming services, social media platforms, and video-sharing websites. Advertisers are diversifying their strategies to reach audiences across various channels.
So who are the most prominent exponents to Advertise on TV?
Here is a list of some top agencies:
Adam & Eve/DDB: Known for its creative and award-winning campaigns, this London-based agency has worked with major brands across various industries.
AMV BBDO (Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO): A highly regarded advertising agency with a strong presence in the UK, AMV BBDO has created memorable TV campaigns for numerous clients.
Wieden+Kennedy: Although originally founded in the United States, Wieden+Kennedy has a significant presence in London and is known for its innovative and impactful advertising work.
McCann London: Part of the global McCann Worldgroup, McCann London has been involved in creating television campaigns for a range of clients.
TBWA\London: A part of the global TBWA network, TBWA\London is known for its creative and disruptive advertising campaigns.
Ogilvy UK: Ogilvy is a well-established advertising agency with a global presence. The UK branch has been involved in television advertising for various clients.
Mother London: Recognized for its creativity and unconventional approach, Mother London has worked on notable TV campaigns for brands.
Leo Burnett London: Leo Burnett is a global advertising agency, and its London branch has been involved in creating TV advertisements for clients in the UK.
Saatchi & Saatchi: A renowned global agency with a strong presence in the UK, Saatchi & Saatchi has a history of producing memorable TV campaigns.
VCCP: This integrated advertising agency, headquartered in London, has been involved in creating television advertisements for a range of clients.
We are happy to talk through the details with absolutely no obligation.
Just give us a call – 020 3475 8744 – or drop us a line HERE
Here’s another example of how you can advertise on TV
And here is a TV advert we helped produce for Moonpig.